Traffic and conversion are the lifelines of any digital marketing campaign. For driving targeted traffic to your page, one needs to prompt the audience into taking action. That’s where the landing pages come in.
Creating a good landing page is the core of any digital marketer’s job description. Without these landing pages, the audience wouldn’t know what to do next. Where do they find the product? Where is the information about the company offering the service? How do they reach them?
A quick form, funnel, or image can do the trick. A landing page builder software can assist you in creating these landing pages.
Thanks to these landing page platforms, creating quick and efficient pages for directing traffic has become easy. Here are some great tools for landing page creations that all digital marketers can use. These landing page platforms allow the pages to be flexible and responsive. Additionally, it also helps you save time and optimize your lead generation strategy.
Unbounce is the go-to solution for people who are hell-bent on conversion and improving conversion rates. This software is focused on ensuring that your page has a minimum bounce rate. As the name suggests, the software’s intent is to make you “un-bounce”. This is done by assuring that you can swiftly and seamlessly position landing pages that convert wildly!
Unbounce is also the most trouble-free way of creating and testing custom landing pages, website popups, and sticky bars. Unbounce also helps you improve on-page conversions by making suggestions that prompt users to take on-page action. Moreover, their dynamic text replacement also allows for SEM landing pages to be highlighted for a visitor.
Unbounce is the first landing page platform that was created. It is also trusted by some of the world’s leading brands, like the New York Times.
- WordPress integration.
- 120+ creative templates.
- Dynamic keyword integration for SEM campaigns.
- Customized scripts and pixels.
- Needs higher learning than other landing page platforms.
- Expensive for enterprise-grade features.
- Integration and redirection are available only for premium members.
- $80/month for essentials.
- $159/month for premium.
- $399/month for the enterprise.
Instapage provides more than 200 templates that can serve multiple purposes of a landing page. This landing page platform can meet a range of goals like lead generation, webinar registration, app downloads, redirection, and others.
Moreover, Instapage offers a hassle-free way of customizing these templates. With their Instablock feature, you can visually edit the landing page without typing any code. You can simply drag a block to its desired location, adjust the copy or imagery, and you are ready to go.
Additionally, Instapage also offers a range of designed solutions for Google ads, Facebook ads, and retargeting ads. Hence, you also have the chance to tie the landing pages to these platforms and create a custom landing page to go with the campaign you are currently running.
- Create mobile-responsive pages within minutes.
- 200+ unique templates.
- Real-time visual on-page collaboration.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Pixel perfect design.
- The enterprise plan is expensive.
- Web personalization and AMP integration are available only for enterprise plans.
- $149/month for the core plan.
- The enterprise plan begins at $200/month.
Leadpages shares a lot of similarities with Instapage. It also emphasizes template designs and offers drag and drop functionality. A significant difference between the two is that while Instapages focuses on building for industry giant enterprise customers, Leadpages emphasizes creating high-quality solutions for agencies as their top-notch account.
Also, Leadpages is one of the most affordable landing page platforms that provide creative solutions. This makes Leadpages a fine choice for businesses looking for quick and affordable landing page creation. However, Leadpages charge a price for other solutions like integration and A/B testing.
- 160+ creative templates.
- Unlimited mobile-responsive pages.
- Works with 40+ tools.
- Include conversion rate boosting tools like alert bars and pop-up boxes.
- A/B testing, integrations, email triggers are only available for premium plans.
- Lacks industry-standard security and personalization.
- $25/month for standard plans.
- $48/month for the pro plan.
- $199/month for advanced plans.
When it comes to landing page platforms, Landingi is one of the most popular tools available today. This tool helps you to deploy a page for websites quickly. This landing page platform offers unlimited landing pages, unlimited visitors, custom domains, leads, and users. It is also a trusted landing page builder for over 4000+ companies to power their landing page, like PayPal and Sony Music, among others.
- 200+ unique landing page templates.
- Supports integration.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Integration with Facebook.
- A/B testing, pop-up, Zapier integration is not available for all plans.
- $29 for Create.
- $49 for Automate.
- $109 for Agency.
- $185 for White Label.
HubSpot is one of the esteemed landing page builders available in the market today. Besides offering a landing page creation platform, they also offer a number of other tools as part of the Marketing Hub package. HubSpot offers an all-comprehensive solution to launch a landing page in no time.
You can take full advantage of HubSpot’s host of tools and tie it up with CRM.
- 13 high-standard free templates.
- Mobile friendly.
- Personalization using CRM data.
- Direct integration with HubSpot power tools.
- High-tier plans are expensive.
- AMP mobile pages are not available.
- $0 free plan.
- $50/month for the Starter plan.
- $800/month for the Professional plan.
- $3,200/month for Enterprise Plan.
Before the first landing page platform was created in 2011, the digital marketing arena was full of hassles. Digital marketers needed to apply codes and other integration techniques to build a landing page worth landing leads and initiative conversions.
However, the market is brimming with some of the finest landing page builder tools that allow you to create landing pages quickly and efficiently with minimum problems.